lol actually i havent seen mono in the past day or so wonder what happened to him
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
lol shut up basketball you know i know and the american people know im not mono
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
i'm down with Jesus
I love That Man
you just need to go listen to your clowns and get off the forum man...
if u aint down with Jesus
then i aint down with you.
lol well then your not down with me and my feelings are hurt
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
lol..
well i guess u will get over it ofrsomething....
or maybe you should just give God a chance
Jesus is the man!
Hey Jamie Madrox would you take that stupid icon off because I don't know what is worst this one or the other one.
for some odd reason...i dont think he's gonna care what u think or say...
Bookmarks